Enjoy No Payments and No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on Bill Me Later purchases of $99 or more.
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
Avoid interest charges.
- We’ll send you reminders to let you know when your statement is available online and when payments are due.
- You can also view your account information online at any time to stay on top of purchases and make payments.
- Pay the amount financed for this purchase in full by the promotion expiration date on your statement.
- Take advantage of promotional financing on multiple purchases up to your available credit line. We’ll help you keep track of when each promotional balance is due.
Your money. Your choice.
- If you’d like to take more time to pay, interest will accumulate at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% starting from the date of this purchase.
- If the balance is not paid in full, the accumulated or “deferred” interest will be added to your account balance when the promotional period for this purchase expires.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available on your statement and online at any time – so you can stay informed along the way.